- Detached Georgian house, built in circa 1836 featuring classic proportions throughout
- Planning permission has been obtained for a sympathetic integration of 21st century living requirements, including salient kitchen/diner/lounge extension of 1,100 sq ft.
- 5,500 sq ft of accommodation including 5 double en-suite bedrooms
- Walking distance to town centre, Kings private leisure club and schools
- In & Out gated driveway, garage and parking for multiple vehicles
- Private South facing terrace and gardens with a peaceful outlook
A fine detached Georgian home built in 1836 situated in a quiet, prime location on the outskirts of St Peter Port. The property offers comfortable accommodation with a south facing aspect. There is current planning consent to extend the property at the rear to provide 5,500 square feet of accommodation. The stylish, cleverly integrated plans provide for over 1,100 feet of kitchen / dining / family living space with 12ft high window and doors. The Georgian features of the other reception rooms will remain intact and the bedroom accommodation can be extended to offer 5 ensuite doubles, the master including a dressing room. This is an excellent opportunity to extend a beautiful property in a great location to create a unique home offering the best of Georgian style coupled with 21 century modern living.