Property particulars terms and conditions / representation of accuracy.
- Please note all particulars provided via our website, whilst believed to be accurate, are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, or that the property or its services or any systems or equipment are in good condition, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy and operative condition.
- Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
- No person in this firm’s employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
- In summary although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
- In addition please note that all sketch plans and floor plans are provided for illustrative purposes only. All measurements, walls, doors, windows, fittings and appliances, their sizes and locations and shown conventionally and are approximate only and cannot be regarded as being a presentation either by the Seller or their Agent, Swoffers Limited.