One of Guernsey's most prestigious manor houses built in the mid 1850's of Georgian design and recently refurbished and extended to an exceptionally high standard whilst maintaining many of its original stunning features. Situated in eleven and a half acres of private grounds it has a total of 12,500 square feet of living accommodation which offers serenity and sophistication in a truly sumptuous home. Immediately adjacent to the house is an enviable leisure complex with a heated outdoor pool, a pool house incorporating a home cinema, party room, study and garaging and a cottage housing a gym, playroom and games room/garage. Also lying within the grounds is a stable block situated in 4 acres of fields.
- Prestigious manor house in eleven & a half acres
- 12,500 sq ft of living accommodation
- Refurbished & extended to high standard
- Stunning features. Sumptuous home.
- Leisure complex with heated outdoor pool
- Home cinema, party room, study & gging
- Cottage housing gym, playrm & games rm/gge
- Stable block situated in 4 acres of fields.