Villa Sans Souci, Sandy Lane, St. Sampson's
UNDER OFFER WITH SWOFFERS
- Semi detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Parking and double garage
- West facing garden and patio
- Recently renovated throughout
- Convenient L'Islet location
Positioned just outside of the amenities of L'Islet sits 'Villa Sans Souci', a substantial family home which has been recently renovated throughout by the current owners and is presented to the market in true move in condition. The accommodation is set out over two floors and comprises four bedrooms, a bathroom, two separate WC's, kitchen, dining room and lounge with multi fuel stove. To further compliment the property, there is a double garage, parking for up to 4 vehicles and an enclosed West facing garden and patio.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
6.5m x 1.8m (21'4" x 5'10")Tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Understairs storage housing airing cupboard and radiator, further ironing board cupboard.
- Separate WC
1.4m x 0.6m (4'6" x 2'1")Two piece suite. Fully tiled. Underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 4
3.7m x 2.7m (12'1" x 8'9")
- Dining Room
4.95m into bay window x 3.65mWooden flooring. Large bay window to front. Fitted storage units either side of the fireplace.
4.1m x 3.1m (13'5" x 10'0")Fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with blue granite work surface. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Tiled walls. sliding double doors out onto the veranda. Note: over the kitchen is a flat roof above this flat roof is potential to create a further room, there is electric and plumbing already in place to the walls either side.
4.96m into bay window x 3.99mMulti-fuel stove.
- FIRST FLOOR
5.7m x 1.8m (18'8" x 5'9")
- Wet Room
2.5m x 1.7m (8'3" x 5'7")Large walk-in shower, wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Fully tiled. Underfloor heating.
- Master Bedroom
4.4m x 3.7m (14'6" x 12'3")
- Bedroom 2
4.4m x 3.8m (14'6" x 12'5")
- Separate WC
1.9m x 0.9m (6'4" x 3'0")Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3
3.89m & 1.83m x 2.88m x 1.80m L-shaped
- The property is accessed off the main road onto a brick paved driveway where there parking for up to four vehicles. A right of way over central part of the driveway where there is a turning point for the two houses.
- Veranda with steps leading down onto the garden and to the paved courtyard which is positioned to enjoy the sunshine throughout the day. Rear access to the garage.
7.4m x 3.6m (24'3" x 11'11")Housing Tribune hot water cylinder.
- Integrated Neff microwave, integrated Neff double oven, two integrated fridges, integrated dishwasher, integrated wine fridge. In the garage there is a selection of fridges and freezers, Zanussi tumble dryer, Hotpoint washing machine.