Les Dunes, Les Dunes, Castel
UNDER OFFER WITH SWOFFERS
- Spectacular coastal home
- Deceptively spacious
- Superb mix of traditional features with modern twist
- Offering up to 4 bedrooms
- Parking for 3 plus
- Patio, courtyard and field
- Great for an established family
- Early viewing recommended
Perrys Ref: 13 H4
This deceptively spacious property, situated in one of the best surfing hotspots on the Island, has been lovingly renovated and extended by the current owners. The home incorporates traditional features throughout, carefully interlaced with a contemporary twist. The original cottage comprises of a snug, three bedrooms with the master bedroom suite benefitting from a dressing area and en-suite bathroom, bedroom four/office, family bathroom and utility room. Stepping up into the glass walkway, you are greeted by a large open plan kitchen and living area which boasts sliding doors out on to your private patio, garden and field beyond. With a large storage shed and parking for numerous vehicles, early viewing of this desirable family home is highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
4.5m x 1.8m (14'8" x 6'0")Understairs storage cupboard. Tiled flooring.
4.3m x 4.0m (14'1" x 13'2")Wood flooring. Furze oven. Log burner. Step down into...
- Inner Hallway
2.4m x 1.4m (7'10" x 4'7")
1.1m x 1.0m (3'8" x 3'2")
- Dressing Room
2.4m x 1.2m (8' x 4')Fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom
2.9m x 1.7m (9'5" x 5'6")Fitted with a three piece suite of bath, wc and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls, tiled floors. Underfloor heating.
- Master Bedroom
4.2m x 4.1m (13'11" x 13'5")Feature fireplace with tiled hearth, wooden surround and log burner fitted.
- Bedroom 4 / Study
4.0m x 3.6m (13' x 11'10")Fitted storage. Exposed beams.
3.4m x 2.1m (11'2" x 6'10")Fitted with a bath, wc, wash hand basin and shower. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Two Velux windows.
- Utility Room
2.3m x 1.7m (7'7" x 5'9")Tiled flooring. Wall and base units as fitted. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Inner Hallway
4.2m x 1.4m (13'10" x 4'6")Flagstone flooring. Door to courtyard. Run of floor to ceiling windows. Exposed granite walls.
- Kitchen/ Lounge/ Diner
9.6m x 6.7m (31'5" x 22')Vaulted ceiling. Floor to ceiling windows with sliding doors out onto patio. Tiled flooring. Underfloor heating. Log burner. Range of fitted wall and base units with high gloss stone work surface over, large island unit incorporating sink.
- FIRST FLOOR
1.9m x 1.2m (6'1" x 3'10")Storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 2
3.7m x 3.5m (12'0" x 11'6")Feature fireplace. Wood flooring. Shutters fitted on windows. Exposed beams.
- Bedroom 3
4.0m x 3.7m (13'1" x 12'1")Exposed beams. Loft hatch giving access to loft.
- The front of the cottage is accessed through a wooden gate across a garden area and a walkway to the front door.
- To the side there are gates giving access to the gravelled driveway. Parking for three vehicles and additional on road parking.
- External shower. Walkways and patio laid to large paving slabs giving access to your garden and field, predominantly laid to lawn with vegetable plot and surrounded by mature trees and hedging and is securely fenced in for pets and children.
- Storage Shed
9.2m x 1.8m (30'3" x 6')Fitted with a range of units.
- Electric Aga, Neff microwave, Neff two ring induction hob, Neff integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, Hotpoint Aqualtis washing machine.