Algonquin, Route Des Capelles, St. Sampson's
UNDER OFFER WITH SWOFFERS
Route Des Capelles, St Sampson's
- Immaculate detached bungalow
- Convenient location
- Offering 4 bedrooms
- Smart kitchen/breakfast room
- Large garden, patio and vegetable patch
- Ample parking and double garage
- Superb low maintenance home
Perrys Ref: 9 G3
This fantastic detached bungalow is situated a short distance from the St Peter Port town centre, Admiral Park and Bridge amenities. 'Algonquin' has been carefully renovated and cared for by the current owners and is offered to the market in true move in condition. The accommodation currently offers a kitchen breakfast room, utility room, lounge/diner, four bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC and further boasts a double garage, parking for up to 5 vehicles and an immaculate garden laid to both patio lawn with a further area designated for growing. Early viewing is highly recommended at this desirable home.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
1.9m x 1.9m (6'4" x 6'4")Tiled flooring.
- Inner Hallway
7.7m x 1.0m (25'1" x 3'3")Large airing cupboard containing hot water cylinder.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
7.3m x 4.2m (24' x 13'11")Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating single bowl sink and drainer. Tiled floor. Double doors to lounge.
- Utility Room / Office
4.9m x 2.5m (15'11" x 8'2")Tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- Double Garage
4.9m x 4.7m (16' x 15'4")Electric door. Storage and shelving as fitted.
7.6m x 4.3m (25' x 14'2")Part wood and part carpet flooring. Feature fireplace. Sliding doors out onto the rear patio and garden.
- Separate WC
1.8m x 1.2m (5'11" x 3'11")Wooden flooring. Sanitary ware as fitted.
- Master Bedroom
4.3m x 4.2m (13'11" x 13'7")Fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
3.0m x 2.9m (9'9" x 9'7")Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
3.1m x 2.9m (10'0" x 9'7")Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
3.0m x 2.4m (10' x 7'11")Built-in storage.
3.0m x 2.4m (9'11" x 7'11")Fitted with a four piece suite of large corner shower, bath, wash hand basin and wc. Fully tiled. Underfloor heating.
- The property is approached off the road onto the driveway where there is parking for numerous vehicles. Access to the double garage and garden area.
- The rear garden is laid to lawn with a raised patio area and two wooden sheds. A further garden area, large wooden shed and a vegetable plot with further shed and greenhouse.
- Hotpoint fridge/freezer, Hotpoint Aquarius dishwasher, Hotpoint washing machine, AEG integrated double oven, extractor fan, Electrolux hob, Hotpoint fridge/freezer, Hotpoint tumble dryer.