Privacy Statement & Data protection and usage
- Swoffers is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in Guernsey. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- We use your personal information to update you about properties on our books. We will only contact you with your consent based on information supplied by you to us about your personal data and preferences.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the Guernsey data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We DO NOT use “cookies” to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org